Compression socks help with circulation on longer flights. These merino wool ones are very high quality.
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Made in US
- Moderate (15-20 mmHg) Graduated Compression is Recommended for: All day wear and is helpful for those who are Flying and Traveling, Prolonged sitting or standing, Exercise and recovery. Minimizes or eliminates swelling of the feet. Reduces Foot Fatigue
- Promotes circulation, minimizes swelling, and helps reduce fatigue- Perfect for Nurses, Pregnant Mommies, Sports, Running. Improve your performance and stamina with the best fitting compression sock on the market.
- Sock length fits over the Calf of your leg. Accu-fit technology consisting of spandex throughout the sock ensures same fit at the end of the day as when it was first pulled on.
- Size Small/Medium fits US shoe size 4 – 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 – 11. Light cushion sole provides comfort and has a Non-abrasive Seamless Toe closure.
- Offers 4 zones of graduated compression starting at the ankle and moves up the leg which keeps your toes comfortable without feeling any pressure.
What to Pack for a Long-Haul Flight
There are no reviews yet.