This little camera is super small but has great quality for photos and video. It’s compact and pairs well with a phone app too. It’s on my list of things to pack as a content creator and my techie packing list.
- The advanced video capabilities of the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can capture moments in the quality they deserve
- Features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high-quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range. Autofocus system features ttl autofocus and manual focus. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degree celsius. Note-charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power
- An aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed to a factor of 4.2x (24–100mm), this lens equipped to capture a variety of situations with precision
- High-resolution, 3.0″ LCD monitor that tilts up 180° and down 45°is ideal for self-portraits and capturing pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built-in Wi-Fi for on-the-go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- With the ability to shoot continuously at up to 8 fps, it can help you capture incredible images with nearly no time wasted